We work with nonprofits, businesses, governments, international agencies, community members, and students in coming up with visions for a better future – solutions and scenarios in which everyone profits.
Some examples of what we have provided to our clients:
- The Ford Foundation - provided training and consulting to 30+ nonprofits in New Orleans that wanted more effective approaches to social change in the wake of Hurricane Katrina.
- Consulted a nonprofit from the African nation of Equatorial Guinea, which is devoted to transforming that country, currently under the grip of a corrupt dictatorship.
- Resource Generation and Emerging Practitioners in Philanthropy – trained the next generation of philanthropists in transformative communication skills in the workplace in other areas of financial giving.
Other clients have also included:
- The Global Health Corps
- Echoing Green
- The Unreasonable Institute
- Stanford University
- The University of Pennsylvania
- Starting Bloc
- Grantmakers Concerned with Immigrants and Refugees
- Global Leadership Institute
- Professional Leaders Project